Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, India, is an education centre of repute, since its inception in 1998. We are one of the leading technical institutes in the NCR. All through the years of its existence, the College has been making remarkable contributions in molding the young minds into socially responsible and productive human resource serving the needs of the society. The College has proud privilege of having the accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC), Certification by ISO-14001-2004 for Environment Management System & Certification by ISO-9001-2008 for Quality Management System. As a part of promotion of interest of students towards mathematics and applied sciences as well as encourage them to ultimately get into technological research related education, the College is organizing Drona- JEE 2017
Patron Hon'ble Dr. Satish Yadav Chairman Donacharya Group of Institutions
Principal Prof. (Dr.) B.M.K Prasad DCE, Gurgaon,
Convenor Prof. (Dr.) K.K.Singh (DEAN ACADEMICS) DCE, Gurgaon
Co-Convenor Dr. Neelam Ruhil DCE, Gurgaon
About DGI Noida
Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida was established in the Year 2006, Aapproved by AICTE, New Delhi, India and Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
The holistic education experience is complemented by the grooming of the students’ personality through imparting soft skills, inquisitiveness through research, confidence building through live projects and several extra-curricular students managed cultural events. The industrial visits and the recreational trips enrich the students experience. The membership of various National & international acclaimed professional bodies such as IEEE, CSI, IETE, SAEINDIA, ISTE, ACCS, ASTM, ASCE, IIA, ICE, SDIWC, .
1. The exam will carry 100 marks and comprises of 100 questions: 1.1 English - 30 marks. 1.2 Mathematics - 35 marks 1.2 Physics - 35 marks. 2. Questions will be objective types. 3. No negative marking. 4. Each correct answer will carry one mark.
All students need to register to given below form. Registration
1. The Exam will run for 90 minutes.
2. The Exam is divided in 3 section.
3. Each section will run for 30 minutes.
4. Each section involves different subject.
5. Students are free to choose between sections at the beggining of exam.
6. Once a section is been chosen by a student, they cannot choose another one till next 30 minutes.
DCE always strives to make an ambience of competition for providing exposure to the innovation and creativity. Drona-JEE is a platform where the scholars can showcase their talent, knowledge and applications related to Mathematics. Through this forum, we provide an opportunity to identify, encourage, promote and nurture the talent of participants in mathematics at state, regional, national.
The broad objectives of conducting Drona-JEE include:-
1. Providing opportunities to talented students to solve challenging problems.
2. Promoting excellence in Mathematics and Physics.
English: Antonyms, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Word Formation, And sentence formation.
Mathematics: Trigonometry, permutation and combination, probablity theory, finite series, coordinate geometery and calculus.
Physics : Mechanics, Electromagnetic fields, circuits, thermodynamics and statical physics.